Saturday, October 16, 2010

Oh, Possum!

Well lookey what ended up in the trap this time!  Not any of the three cute little coons, but instead one ugly Possum.  I think our escapades involving traps have ended.  I'm afraid if we keep setting it we might end up with Cody (aka, Dingleberry) in it again or maybe even one of our kids (they're always in to something).  And who knows what other types of wildlife are out there!!!

We'll call the Sheriff this week and have him come get the trap (without the Possum).  I opened the trap and sent him running so that he didn't have to be "relocated."




1 comment:

  1. I think your soft heart for orphans is even showing up in your care of neighborhood pests. I love it! I'm glad you set that 'possom free! I wrote a paper on them when I was in 5th grade, and I actually think they're cute.

    BTW, your boys did an awesome job on their guitars in church this morning. They glorified the Lord with their modern-day version of a string instrument! King David would be pleased.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete