Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Easter Afternoon.....

We were honored by being invited to the Beavers' house for Easter dinner.  I had great thoughts of taking some pics to be able to blog about our Easter afternoon.  But, I took very few pics - mainly because I was busy eating a lot of food and drinking a lot of coffee (both of which were amazing).  One of the best parts of the meal was eating the wonderful kartoshka made by Daria.  So while I was busy eating lots of kartoshka and ham, Mrs. Beaver was busy taking great pics and later putting together a great blog about the day.  Read and enjoy our afternoon by clicking HERE.  Thanks to the Beavers for inviting us over and allowing your continuously overflowing love to spill on to us!

1 comment:

  1. I am just like you at many get togethers...too busy eating and socializing to remember to take photos! Had to smile at your post.

    ReplyDelete